There’s only one thing better than enjoying the Brushfire Plague…and that is Helping to Spread the Plague!
And, let’s be honest. This book was published by a small house. While they have been incredible, there are no legions of marketers publicizing away on my behalf. So, I need your help–the reader who liked it–to help bring it to others. Really. I do, need you!
Here’s how you can Help Spread the Plague:
1) Tell your friends and family about it. There’s nothing more powerful than ‘word of mouth’ when it comes to books. With the Plague, nothing spreads it as fast as personal contact.
2) Share this Page and/or Post your thoughts on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media. You can Share via the buttons on this site. While not as personal as #1, you will potentially infect many more people with the Plague.
3) Post a review on Amazon.com, BN.com, Goodreads, and in other Forums where you are a member. Let’s face it, some people want to hear someone else’s reaction to the Plague, before they will seek their own means of contagion. When you do so, include a link to this site so that their infection with the Plague is that much easier!
4) Buy it as a gift for others who might like it. Plagues can be the gift that keeps on giving and I think the Brushfire Plague is no different!
5) If you’re on Facebook, “like” the Brushfire Plague page. This will help some others catch the Plague and keep you informed of the latest Plague’s developments…including news about the sequel.
Thanks for everything you do to Help Spread the Plague! I cannot do it without you.
If you haven’t Caught the Plague yet, just click below for very own dose!